1. Do not pay a lot of money for a cabin on the top decks. Lower decks are OK and they are quiet.
2. Do not buy trips from the Carnival. Economize and buy them locally.
3. You do not need to bring water on board as there is access to water, juices, tea and coffee 24 hours a day. If you love fizzy drinks, bring them because they are not free.
4. Dine at Lido deck. The choice of food is great and you can try what you want.
5. Enjoy the ports, visit new places.
6. Be careful with your mobile phone, especially if you are not American. The costs of sending and receiving messages and phone calls are really high on the ship.
1. Use public transport.
2. Do not exchange money at the airport. The exchange rate is low.
3. Buy trips in reliable travel agencies.
4. If you love animals and you are not afraid of deep water, go on a whale shark adventure. Remember about seasickness tablets.
5. Drink a lot of water.
6. Use local restaurants.
7. Do cheap shopping for food in Mega or Walmart supermarkets for example in Playa del Carmen.
8. Visit Chichen Itza and Tulum. It is really a must.
9. Do not be afraid to rent a car.
1. Remember that the price you see is not final. They will add tax to it.
2. Rent a car and remember about insurance.
3. When you are in Miami and you do not have a car, stay in downtown Miami or Miami Beach.
4. Remeber, there is good public transport to and from Miami Airport.